2010 GT500 Parts For sale!!!

Alwaysnboost

Established Member
stock Eaton supercharger with a stock throttle body, 2.6 pulley and idler tensioner from evolution performance with 10,000 miles. $1000 OBO
JLT CAI 127mm with 1000 miles. $350 OBO
stock heat exchanger with 8000 miles. $250 OBO
stock springs, shocks, and struts with 8000 miles. $400 OBO
stock H pipe with cats with 8000 miles. $150 OBO
stock axle back mufflers with 8000 miles. $200 OBO
3" X pipe with no cats from Lethal Performance with 1000 miles. $150 OBO
Buyer pays for all shipping cost

Reason for selling all of my parts is because i am upgrading to a kenne bell 2.8H liquid blower. :-D Im just waiting on my package to arrive from evolution performance. As of right now most of the stuff is still on the car as we speak.

bull3441

Established Member
do a search on the items you posted. you are insanely high on your price. also this belongs in the market section.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Welcome to SVTP Alwaysnboost! And congrats on your new mods getting ready to happen.

Realize this is your first post, but two things: 1) We have a GT500 Market Forum where you need to advertise your for sale items. (Shelby GT500 Parts Buy/Sell - SVTPerformance). This section of SVTP is not for selling/buying. And 2) just FYI, but your items for sale are obscenely overpriced in most instances. I would check the prices in the Market Forum and adjust accordingly if you want to sell them here.

Good luck with your selling and looking forward to having you as a member here.

Alwaysnboost

Established Member
Listen guys im new to this forum and i do not know how much these parts goes for nor i couldnt find the market section. Im not dumb either, you could have simply sent me a private message instead of blasting me.

09Troublemaker

" That don't sound stock"
Established Member
Listen guys im new to this forum and i do not know how much these parts goes for nor i couldnt find the market section. Im not dumb either, you could have simply sent me a private message instead of blasting me.

Don't take it as blasting you. More of an FYI

G/L with the sell and new 2.8

bull3441

Established Member
no one blasted you, all FYI before the board Nazi's come in and start hammering you.

Users who are viewing this thread