2010 GT500 for sale...

Stri-Ken

Established Member
As of tomorrow, I will have up for sale my 2010 Grabber Blue GT500 for sale. The car is in immaculate condition inside and out and has been garaged all its life. It has 26,500 miles. It has been very mildly modded. All thats been done is a Corsa axle back exhaust, JBL intake, and short throw shifter. Car comes with the electronics package and HID lights. All windows have been professionally tinted.
The reason for the sale is because Im a semi-pro bass fisherman and my truck finally put me down. Between the two hobbies, my bass fishing won. I need a new truck.
The price of the car is 38,000. Pics of the car will be up tomorrow due to me being at work at the moment. Thanks for taking the time to look....
I can be reached at 803-807-1891.

Last edited:

Stri-Ken

Established Member
Im trying to upload some pics I've taken with my phone and can't seem to upload them. If one of you great guys would help me and let me email you the pics and you post them for me I would greatly appreciate it...

Stri-Ken

Established Member
Please email me or call 803-807-1891 for pics as I am not able to upload them. Several of you already have...thank you for looking...

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
updating with pics...beautiful car and good luck with the sale!

i41jtf.jpg

nzi0t1.jpg

2mydv7l.jpg

novw9w.jpg

slsfna.jpg

Last edited:

Stri-Ken

Established Member
Gotta get her gone fellas....big tourney coming up and boat doesn't do me any good in the garage. First 36k walks with her!!!

Stri-Ken

Established Member
As of right now, she's still for sale. Have had several state they want, but only one has had the bank call me, get all info, get check printed....and... a emergency issue arose. NO SALE...

Stri-Ken

Established Member
Oh, forgot to mention, I purchased 2 JL Audio top of the line 12's for the rear...that i never got a chance to get installed. Will throw those in also...

plumcrazysrt

Established Member
This is a killer deal. I have the exact same car and even if I could part with her it wouldn't be for south of $40k.

Users who are viewing this thread