2010-2013 mustang double din radio setup

Trays GT

SVT Driver
Established Member
I have a Double Din Radio and Setup From my 2013 Mustang GT that I just recently traded in. I purchased everything for the install and was only installed for approximately 6 months. I would like to sell as a complete kit and I am open to offers. First all is the Radio. Radio is a Pioneer Avic-X930BT that I purchased for 799.99 from Best Buy, This radio is now being offered from Sonix Electronics for 699.99.
Pioneer AVIC-X930BT (AVICX930BT) Double DIN Touchscreen Navigation Receiver SearchClickout%5Bquery_id%5D=15544419&SearchClickout%5BIgnore%5D=1

Next is the Scosche FD1441B Radio Surrond Panel that has touch screen a/c controls and was purchased for 269.99.
Scosche FD1441B Single/Double DIN Dash Kit 2010 Ford Mustang SearchClickout%5Bquery_id%5D=15544465&SearchClickout%5BIgnore%5D=1

Next is the Scosche S3-1 Steering Wheel Control Adapter. This allows the steering wheels controls to work after installing a aftermarket radio into the mustang and was purchased for 119.99.
Scosche S3-1 Stereo Replacement & Steering Wheel Control Interface Ford GM Chrysler Toyota SearchClickout%5Bquery_id%5D=15544480&SearchClickout%5BIgnore%5D=1

Next is the Scosche S3FD23B radio adapter harness so you don't have to splice the factory wires and ruin the dash harness and was purchased for 17.99
. Scosche S3FD23B Harness to Connect to 2005-Up Ford to S3-1

Last is the Scosche CRAB which is the Antenna adapter need to plug in the factory antenna.
Scosche CRAB Antenna Adapter for 2002-up Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep

If you add it all up i have $1212.95 in this setup not including taxes and shipments so I am taking a hit but I priced it at a fair price. I am asking $825 shipped. Email is [email protected] and is best to reach at and I respond quickly if possible. Good way to upgrade the radio and not having to pay extra for navigation in a premium mustang. Much cheaper alternative while have better sound quality and getting rid of the muddy sounding factory system. This was in my Base model 2013 GT and made the car much more enjoyable. Everything is in excellent condition with no flaws on the radio, screen or the surround.I live in King & Queen, Va 23177 and am willing to possibly help with shipping cost.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread