2010-2012 "No Drill" GT/Roush/GTCS Front License Plate Bracket

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Waiting to get my car before ordering one of your '13 brackets. Just hoping that the dealer doesn't forgo my order to NOT install the factory LP bracket into the bumper.

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member
I bought one of these form you for a 2011 GT but then got hit and now i'm putting on a gt500 front bumper. Anyway I can exchange? I havent used it, its still brand new sitting in my trunk.

TORQJNKY

I bought one of these form you for a 2011 GT but then got hit and now i'm putting on a gt500 front bumper. Anyway I can exchange? I havent used it, its still brand new sitting in my trunk.

Yes of course. Just send it back to the address on the box and I will get you at 2010-2012 GT500 bracket out as soon as I receive your return. Let me know if you have any other questions. :beer:

saunupe1911

Established Member
Hope everyone has a Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th bro! I got mine installed Friday morning just in time for my road trip. It's extremely strong and very high quality. I took me a minute to get it perfectly under the bumper but it looks great. Cops had no reason to pull me over.:beer:
This may be the best mod and most important mod to my ride, next to my Koni STR.Ts.

TORQJNKY

Happy 4th bro! I got mine installed Friday morning just in time for my road trip. It's extremely strong and very high quality. I took me a minute to get it perfectly under the bumper but it looks great. Cops had no reason to pull me over.:beer:
This may be the best mod and most important mod to my ride, next to my Koni STR.Ts.

Thanks and happy to help out. Glad it got there in time to support your road trip. :rockon: Thank you very much for your business and have a safe 4th of July! :beer:

TORQJNKY

TORQJNKY, should I send you a PM or just order a '13 bracket through your website?

PM me email address and when I get home this afternoon I will send you an electronic invoice to your email account with the discounted price. you can use this invoice to pay for your bracket using any credit card or a pay pal account. Thank you and I look forward to your business.:beer:

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
PM me email address and when I get home this afternoon I will send you an electronic invoice to your email account with the discounted price. you can use this invoice to pay for your bracket using any credit card or a pay pal account. Thank you and I look forward to your business.:beer:
Sweet! That sounds like a plan! PMing you now!

Ol Blu

Established Member
I just got one of these for my 2013 GT, but may have forgotten to tell you that I have the California special, so the grill is not the honeycomb style. Does that matter or is it the same mount either way? Thanks.

TORQJNKY

I just got one of these for my 2013 GT, but may have forgotten to tell you that I have the California special, so the grill is not the honeycomb style. Does that matter or is it the same mount either way? Thanks.

Yes, it does matter. Unfortunately, the GT bracket will not work with the 13 billet grill. I don't have the GT/CS bracket yet. I ended up not offering a bracket for the 2010-2012 Roush that had a similar factory option lower grill because I just couldn't get it to attach right. I've tinkered around with an attachment style similar to my grill mounted bracket I use for the 2013 GT's and Boss 302's, but the billet grill on the GT/CS is not as rigid as the plastic honeycomb style grill and doesn't provide a good base for mounting the bracket.

It is on my list and now that I've completed the 13 GT500 brackets; I will start working on it as soon as I can get a car to work with. You can send the bracket that you have back and I will give you a refund.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Craig, received my bracket in the mail today, and I must say I am impressed! This thing is rigid as hell! Efficient, simple design and great quality. Can't wait to install this bad boy on the GT when it gets here.

Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread