2009 Supercharged Modified Bullitt

Bobs Brembo

Hello.
I am new to this forum and referred by another member. I currently have a 2011 stock Brembo GT and a Vortech intercooled supercharged Bullitt.

I am selling the Bullitt on Ebay and or any other site, but the Ebay site is where the transaction would take place.

I have owned several Mustangs. Bought my first new Mustang GT in 1982. I ordered it from Ford for $9,200. Silver with AC delete. It had a whopping 157 HP and was fun to drive. However I have had many muscle cars before that.

The Bullitt I am selling has the best of what I deemed was required to make the car fast, good handling and dependable. I relied heavily on Brent White's suggestions at Brenspeed. I did not want to exceed the mechanical limits of the 4.6 and instead of taking a chance with more boost, decided to upgrade to the 2011 Brembo. Although I have not drag raced the supercharged Bullitt, I believe it could turn mid 11s with a set of drag radials. The handling is simply excellent.

You can see photos and the listing at:

Ford Mustang Bullitt GT Premium | eBay

You can email me as well: [email protected] or call/text at 906-370-8680.

I own the car outright and only am selling because I wanted to produce more HP/TQ and so I bought a 2011 which I will be modding when the snow melts.

Though not cosmetically perfect, the Bullitt is a great deal for the person who appreciates the mods.

Thanks for looking,

Bob Nelson

Users who are viewing this thread