2009 GT500 Red Stripe Edition Black Convertible 5180 miles

mtdubvee

Established Member
Selling my 2009 Shelby GT500 convertible red stripe edition. It has 5180 miles on it, and is super clean. Its bone stock except for window tint. It has never had any mods on it at all.

I bought the car from an older gentlemans family estate. Any serious buyer I will tell the full story. It has not been stickered since 2012.

The car starts right up, runs and drives like a 5180 mile car should.

The car has an accident on the carfax. Clear title, not salvage or rebuilt or reconstructed.

The guys family told me before I bought it the older gentleman put it in a ditch, but it was professionally repaired. If I wouldnt have told you, you wouldnt know. It looks amazing, or I wouldnt have bought it.

The price of the car is $25,000.00. Cheapest cleanest 5000 miles clear title Shelby you'll find.

Located in Beckley, WV 25801

My number is 304-228-4732. Call me with questions and ill tell you everything I know about this car.

It is a straight sale, I am not interested in any trades. Comes with a clean and clear title in my name, and in hand. Nothing is owed on the car.

VIDEO:

Pictures:
pnnoeVZJj.jpg

pmf9Hxayj.jpg

pnZuaKtcj.jpg
pnvEv5Ekj.jpg

pmWLhpH8j.jpg

fromzto5

Established Member
Is this still for sale? Any more details on the accident? What was damaged, thus repaired?

Users who are viewing this thread