2009 CTS-V Sedan
-40,000 Miles
- White Diamond Tri-Coat
- Black/Tan 2 Tone Interior
- 6 Speed Automatic
- Polished Wheels
- Navigation
- Panoramic Sun Roof

All stock CTS-V with 2 tone interior. This interior is very rare for the sedans and was usually reserved for the CTS-V Coupe.

Originally purchased at Lindsay Cadillac in Alexandria VA.

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or requests for additional photos etc. I can confidently say this car is in pristine condition and would be very similar to purchasing a brand new car.

I have a car trailer and could meet buyer halfway within reasonable driving distance to help with shipping if need be.

Primary Cell: 484-889-1603
Secondary Cell: 484-888-0879

Primary Email: [email protected]
Secondary Email: [email protected]

Asking $39,000

Thank you,

Colin P. Smith

V 1.jpg
V 3.jpg
V 5.jpg
V 8.jpg
V 10.jpg
V 11.jpg
V 13.jpg
V 14.jpg
V 17.jpg
V 23.jpg

cpsmith10

Established Member
Thank you... I really like the car but as you can see in one of the photos, Cobra taking up most of my time/space... Need to liquidate!

Appreciate any interest,

Colin P. Smith

cpsmith10

Established Member
18 or 19 yes... I used this car to take to work in the spring/summer mostly and as of right now averaging 17.4 mpg with combination of stop and go and highway... Really not too bad if you can keep your foot out of them.

Colin P. Smith

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
That is the only thing stopping me from buying one. Looking for a nice daily but if I'm going to get truck fuel economy, I'll probably end up with another SHO.

cpsmith10

Established Member
I understand... The older V1s are cool cars too, I had one of those before this V2 and that car got 24 mpg at 80 mph and 28 at 70 mph... They really bottomed in the high teens regardless of miles, I thought they would go lower... If I ever need a cheap/kinda cool car to drive, I was thinking I might pick one of them up again.

Colin P. Smith

Users who are viewing this thread