***2008 XWR Wheelie Machine for Sale***

99chitownsgt

student-always learning
Established Member
Selling this for my best friend on here.

For sale is a 2008 Xtreme Wheelie Ride wheelie machine still new with limited use. Roughly 5 hours on the machine itself. The machine is basically a trailer with a dyno wheel and the bike sits on top with centering points going into the axle so the bike is stationary but the engine will still lift a wheelie. There is a strap from the trailer to the front wheel at a pre-determined length so not to wheelie too far. Anyone can hop on and give it a shot without risk of injury just as long as they hold on!

Overall the machine was purchased to make money and he had a business to where we would go to various shows and would rent time on the machine with his bike on it for so many dollars per time. Or rent blocks of time to companys that wanted something to attract a crowd. It works thats for sure! He just had his first child and needs to sell now.

Here is a picture of the wheelie machine from the same company that he bought it from. Will get actual pics up within a day or two.

X60-2.jpg

this is a video we made with the wheelie machine. not the best

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYsz58u7EtI"]YouTube- STUNT INC/WHEELIE MACHINE[/ame]

There are a couple different "so called" packages you can choose from:

1) Wheelie machine by its self: $15,000

2) Wheelie machine with a 2001GSXR 600 with a 750 engine and a couple other mods to it. $18,500
The GSXR is not as pictured in the video, it is now full fairing black on black with dented tank and the 750 motor installed. runs good. Will get pics of the bike and the lightning soon!

3)Wheelie machine with the bike and a 1994 Ford Lightning in good condition with about 107XXX miles, $25,000.

Last edited:

99chitownsgt

student-always learning
Established Member
Wow that is an amazing machine!

Thanks bud, it was fun to play with. Its actually tougher than it looks, and definetly tougher than if you were on the street. So we always had to tell people don't attempt a wheelie on the street like you would on this machine because you would in a sense loop the bike on the street if you had used as much force as you did on the machine.

But I was really surprised at the simplicity of the machine. Thanks for the comment.

Last edited:

boosted2000si

All good things end!
Established Member
Yeah I was wondering how it compared to the street. That machine has some serious potential, patent the idead FAST. Just think how much you could make hauling it around to conventions and charging $20 for 3 mins or something crazy. I know I would try it for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread