2008 University of Maryland Spring Meet for charity

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Tim(01lowboy), I need space for 3 cars. mine, yours and N2DAMYSTIC. call me

Pretty sure you'll get more than 3 spots. There are gonna be some big shops there and I'm sure they want spots for a bunch of cars. Space shouldn't be too limited for ya, so you could even have 4 or 5 cars I'd imagine.

01Lowboy

SPTZCLNT
Established Member
Pretty sure you'll get more than 3 spots. There are gonna be some big shops there and I'm sure they want spots for a bunch of cars. Space shouldn't be too limited for ya, so you could even have 4 or 5 cars I'd imagine.

I wouldn't go that far Dale. I'm pretty sure it's 2/3 cars tops for each vendor spot. I'll confirm tonight.

TRBO VNM

thanks guys.

dwight, not at all man. actually, my car doesn't really deserve to be there yet with stock wheels, no interior stuff done, etc.

I have 01lowboy and n2damystic and mine.

tim, let me know and we can go from there.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
thanks guys.

dwight, not at all man. actually, my car doesn't really deserve to be there yet with stock wheels, no interior stuff done, etc.

I have 01lowboy and n2damystic and mine.

tim, let me know and we can go from there.

The T is not capitalized so I assume he is talking to Lowboy:poke:

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Nope, still blasphemy.

I don't wanna hear any crap about "oh, I don't wanna go anymore, it might rain!" Don't be a wuss.

Dale, if those wusses are afraid to show their cars in the rain, send them up to Summit Point with Doug, Ken, Rod, Rob and me. We'll be blasting around having fun, rain or shine. :banana:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
If it ends up raining, I'll have to bow out. I have no headlights and don't need to get pulled over for driving without lights on in the rain :(.

357cstang

Used to have a fast Cobra
Established Member
Disappointed there's no way I can make it.

Work has consumed my life and my motor is still assembled on the stand inside my garage. For some reason my car doesn't move very well without it :(

Users who are viewing this thread