2008 University of Maryland Spring Meet for charity

wheelhopper

Established Member
Unfortuneately I can not be at 2 places at once, I will be at Summit Point that weekend. I would like to see the Cobra with the flames shooting out the tail pipes.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
You can take the ? off my name for now...unless something comes up, I'm in. Gonna clay and buff the car tomorrow...then park it till the show.

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
:banana: COUNT ME IN :banana:

Now maybe i should've read before i skipped to the last page to RSVP but the rest stop that was mentioned is the Maryland House correct :shrug:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
:banana: COUNT ME IN :banana:

Now maybe i should've read before i skipped to the last page to RSVP but the rest stop that was mentioned is the Maryland House correct :shrug:
No, different rest area for this one. This one is just south of Columbia, Md, about 15 miles south of Baltimore.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
we'l be there. will there be some sorta cruise up there again?

Yes, the cruise be the same as last year. Details are on the first post:thumbsup:

Question is: Will the grand parents get to see another smokey burnout :rockon::burnout:

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
No, different rest area for this one. This one is just south of Columbia, Md, about 15 miles south of Baltimore.

Thanks Iron Terp...:beer:

Its on 95 right? The big rest area where all the trucks stop at between 695 and 495 beltway???

Last edited:

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Thanks Iron Terp...:beer:

Its on 95 right? The big rest area where all the trucks stop at between 695 and 495 beltway???

Yes, It is the only one on Southbound 95 between 695 and 495. It is approximately 1 Mile South of Exit 38, Route 32.

Users who are viewing this thread