2008 University of Maryland Spring Meet for charity

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Health Dept. issue, huh? You mean because they were handing out raw burgs and dogs? After not eating all day I would have eaten burg tar-tar that day.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Health Dept. issue, huh? You mean because they were handing out raw burgs and dogs? After not eating all day I would have eaten burg tar-tar that day.

Well technically I don't think we're allowed to 'sell' food, but donations are recommended. And I'm sorry about the burgers they sell, thats why when I want a burger, I'll go cook one myself. The year before, Tim and I manned the grill and constantly got yelled at about taking too long cooking, since we didn't want to kill anyone with raw meat.

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
Nice flyer!

I'll try to be there, but never can tell until the actual day.

I do see my car in the very bottom of the flyer!

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I'll be there, this is always a good time. But 3rd annual meet? I've been there for this for the last 4 years already, so this would be the 5th year. :shrug:

Technically, this is the 3rd time College Park Tuning has held this meet. Before, it was the Terrapin Motorsports car show. I guess TM kinda dissolved when some people graduated and a few guys started CPT 3 years ago to take its place. I believe they asked if they could use the name, and the TM originators wouldn't let them...

SPRAYED DAILY

MACA
Established Member
Technically, this is the 3rd time College Park Tuning has held this meet. Before, it was the Terrapin Motorsports car show. I guess TM kinda dissolved when some people graduated and a few guys started CPT 3 years ago to take its place. I believe they asked if they could use the name, and the TM originators wouldn't let them...

That makes sense, I remember being there with my old drift crew and E46Fanatics in 2004 and 2005 before I bought my Cobra. It wasnt anything close to the number of people that attented last year but it was still alot of fun.

And yeah the food is always like $1 per item.

Users who are viewing this thread