2008 Track Days Invitation

SinisterSHO

Machine of Hate
Established Member
the TCCA (taurus car club) is kinda based in Michigan and is planning to do their convention again this year around july 11 if I remember correctly. I will send you a PM with an e-mail for the guy that organizes everything. I know they are planning on running Gingerman in July, and has mentioned they will be running somewhere else (possibly Grattan) in the fall.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member

Feffman

Established Member
BlackBolt:

As much as I'd like to see a lightning on a race track, the relaive size to a large number of our other cars is just to large/heavy. We aren't car snobs, but the Lightning in relation to say a Lotus Elise is too much of a danger.

Mark "Feff" Pfeffer - MVP Track Time

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
BlackBolt:

As much as I'd like to see a lightning on a race track, the relaive size to a large number of our other cars is just to large/heavy. We aren't car snobs, but the Lightning in relation to say a Lotus Elise is too much of a danger.

Mark "Feff" Pfeffer - MVP Track Time

Yup, heard that one before. That's the reason I asked. It was actually the Lotus club that gave me that excuse, even though I have been on track with an Elise at Autobahn with SVTOA. I learned to ask before registering.

It does irritate me to use an excuse like that but it's your club so you can do what you want.:thumbsup:

Hopefully my car will be done in a couple years so I will be allowed to hang out with all you little guys:poke::p

No hard feelings:beer:

Feffman

Established Member
Yup, heard that one before. That's the reason I asked. It was actually the Lotus club that gave me that excuse, even though I have been on track with an Elise at Autobahn with SVTOA. I learned to ask before registering. No hard feelings:beer:

Bolt that was probably me telling you the same thing via the Lotus club as I used to run their events for them. Finish the car, then come run with us little guys. No hard feelings! :beer:

Mark "Feff" Pfeffer

Feffman

Established Member
MVP Track Time’s April 21st Putnam Park track day is SOLD OUT!

I hope you'll join us at Autobahn (June 2nd or August 18th) or Blackhawk Farms (September 13th & 14th). A note of caution, the Autobahn dates will fill well in advance.

Mark "Feff" Pfeffer

Feffman

Established Member
Hi All:

With under one month until our June 2nd track day at Autobahn Country Club’s (near Chicago) full 3.56 mile road course, we are 3/4 full. If you'd like to join us for either Autobahn event or any other MVP Track Time track day in 2008, visit us at:

http://www.MVPTrackTime.com/id47.html

Don't hesitate to contact me at [email protected] if you have any questions. Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at the track!

Mark "Feff" Pfeffer

Last edited:

Feffman

Established Member
Hi All:

With under four weeks until our August 18th track day at Autobahn Country Club’s (near Chicago) full 3.56 mile road course, we are well over ½ full. If you'd like to join us for the Autobahn II (August 18th) event or any remaining MVP Track Time track day in 2008, visit us at:

Don't hesitate to contact me at [email protected] if you have any questions. Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at the track!

Mark "Feff" Pfeffer

Last edited:

SinisterSHO

Machine of Hate
Established Member
I was really going to try and run the Autobahn event in August, but my tranny went out and I wont have a good car to take out there by then. Maybe next year..

Feffman

Established Member
I was really going to try and run the Autobahn event in August, but my tranny went out and I wont have a good car to take out there by then.

It would be great to see a SHO on track again.

By the way, the Novice group for MVP Track Time’s (www.MVPTrackTime.com) August 18th at Autobahn Country Club is full. Limited spots (6-8 spots in the Intermediate group) still remaining for the Autobahn Intermediate and Advanced run groups. Contact me at [email protected] for the Novice reserve list for Autobahn. CYA at the track!

Feff

PS: Blackhawk Farms Raceway (September 13th & 14th) is already ½ full as well!

Last edited:

Feffman

Established Member
For your Blackhawk event in Sept, is overnight camping at the track offered for Sat night? Thanks,

Dar

Dar, I'll called the track to find out about camping. Camping is available, free with no electrical or $20 for the weekend with electricity. Hope to see you at Blackhawk.

Mark "Feff" Pfeffer

Last edited:

Feffman

Established Member
Hi All:

With four weeks until our first track weekend (September 13th & 14th) at Blackhawk Farms Raceway near Chicago, we are 1/2 full. If you'd like to register for the Blackhawk track weekend, visit us at:

You can expect six, 20-minute run sessions for each run group both days for only $310.

Feel free to contact me at [email protected] if you have any questions about Blackhawk. Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at the track!

Feff

Last edited:

Feffman

Established Member
Autobahn August 18th was near perfect, barring a few offs. We had a full house for a gorgeous day. Let's hope September 13th & 14th at Blackhawk Farms is the same.

Spots are still available for our Blackhawk Farms weekend. Please visit us at www.MVPTrackTime.com for details or to register.

Happy Motoring and I'll see you at the track!

Feff

Users who are viewing this thread