Thank you all for the interest
car3.jpg

car1.jpg

car7.jpg

car5.jpg

Last edited:

bumplime

Established Member
Title is fine. The car has never been in a wreck. I ran a Carfax when I bought it and have had others interested in the car run them since i ran mine

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
That's a helluva a price, miles, bumper paint or not!

Should sell fast!

bumplime

Established Member
That's a helluva a price, miles, bumper paint or not!

Should sell fast!

Thanks Chris for the words. I've had a few lookers but they've all offered 20-21K and each had a bad thing to say. I just bite my tongue.
Last guy said, well with all of the work it needs( he didnt like the wheels, wanted to restripe it with Silver, etc)I'm at 20K. I just said no thanks.

gearhead08

Established Member
Ya I wouldnt sell it a penny less than your asking.... welll okay a penny is fine.... but nothing less than that! Shoot I would throw 2-3K BACK ON the price if it were me.

bumplime

Established Member
Ya I wouldnt sell it a penny less than your asking.... welll okay a penny is fine.... but nothing less than that! Shoot I would throw 2-3K BACK ON the price if it were me.

Had it listed at 25500 for a while with no serious offers. People just don't want to pay

black5.0

Established Member
Great price...hmm 10 hour drive to come see it...might have to sleep on this one.
Can you take a picture of the drivers seat? Or any more Interior pics?

force recon

Established Member
I just seen this as soon as the wife gets up I will be talking to her about this deal. I just move to fl from DuPont Wa, If I was in Wa this would be a done deal... I will have to see what a ticket would cost, Could you PM your number

Rod

bumplime

Established Member
Great price...hmm 10 hour drive to come see it...might have to sleep on this one.
Can you take a picture of the drivers seat? Or any more Interior pics?

More pictures will be uploaded over the weekend. Please be patient. I'm at work until Thursday, then have to take my wife to the airport, and then attends sons last wrestling tournament. I will get to the car ASAP

Users who are viewing this thread