2008 GT500 parts

CPRsm

Car is not a salvage title and has not been wrecked.
Engine, tranny and engine harness are already gone. Still looking to get rid of the hood and bumper and entire interior. Including leather seats front and back, dash, cluster, stereo system w navigation and all.

CPRsm

Would you be willing to sell the front grills? How much for the front bumper? What color is it?
Idk know the color. Only pic I can find at the moment. A charcoal-ish color

s002t.jpg

Can't separate the grills. May sell the bumper separate from the hood.

IanI
I have the boot.

Also the steering wheel can go. The center console as well, which was modded to hold an eboost2. Eboost is still installed and for sale

shelby2

Established Member
Would be interested in rear lower inside door pannels if black plastic. Let me know how much

Speedboosted

Established Member
Pm me a price on the dash pieces shipped to 98642. I'm curious as to how much it would be to convert from my base dash

cluscher

Established Member
Looking at rear interior panel that covers taillights if it is for non-shaker 1000s that has the subwoofer in back. The piece will be symmetrical in length.

CPRsm

shelby2

Established Member
Yes the door panel that slides in on each side that has a similar pannel as the pass and drivers door. Would like both sides if you have them.
Thanks mar

shelby2

Established Member
Just checking do you have the rear interior door pannels for sale? Getting ready to install rpm roll bar and requires me to cut my stock pannels. Like to have a spare set on hand.
Thanks Mark

white_gt500

Established Member
Hey do you have the door panels available? can you email me about them or send me some pics to [email protected] The material is coming off my panels and wanting to replace them. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread