2008 GT500 for sale with some cool mods

cgaulzetti

Established Member
Hi guys:
I'm just putting this out there as a feeler- because I might do something really stupid and buy a De Tomaso Pantera basket case- that will be my rest of my life project- and if I can get what I want for the Mustang I'll be well on my way!

My 2008 GT500 has just under 70,000 miles on it.

We did aTVS supercharger upgrade on it along with a great dyno tune from the guys at JBA. We did ID1050X injectors, a BAP, a JLT Cai, and a dual fan AFCO heat exchanger.

It has ST by KW Speedtech Coilovers and new upper and lower control arms. This thing is by far the best handling Mustang I've ever driven. I test drove a GT350R on the track a few weeks back and my car was faster AND more fun around the track.

I have Fays2 Watts link too that I haven't installed yet. (The car is already so close to perfect.)

I actually have a fairly conservative tune in the car so it is better for canyon carving and in the twisties. It's putting out about 600hp at the wheels. We also put a Macleod RXT clutch in the thing prior to the supercharger upgrade and tune.

The car also comes with two sets of wheels. The first set is a set of Black GT500 style 18x10s with 285 wide Nitto NT01s on them. This is a great square set up for the track and the street. I also have some nearly new Nitto NT05 drag radial tires and some Michelin Pilot Sports for the front you can have with the car if you want.

The second set of wheels is a custom offset 18x11 Forgestar CF5 wheels in silver. They have brand new never been used Hoosier Superspeedway slicks on them.

The car has a MOMO drift steering wheel installed but you'll get the factory one too with the airbag. It's literally 10 minutes to put back.

I aslo have a nice Barton industries shifter ready to be installed.

I'd like to get $28,500 for the car. Yes the decals will come off and it will be returned to its stock grey! (Unless you really like my bike shop!)

Attachments

• IMG_0762.JPG
    IMG_0762.JPG
    179.2 KB · Views: 537
  • IMG_0763.JPG
    IMG_0763.JPG
    130.6 KB · Views: 575
  • IMG_0764.JPG
    IMG_0764.JPG
    124.1 KB · Views: 522

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Just a heads up. If you're selling your car in 'The Market', you need to include #7 of the New Market Rules.

7) At least one photo must include your username and date, handwritten, on a piece of paper or index card with one of your items.

Users who are viewing this thread