2008 Black GT500 with upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

badjuicedgt

Established Member
this is the exact car I want to trade my sonic blue 03 cobra for I have posted it for trade on craigslist a couple times but all I get is guys wanting to buy it cash, but they come out of the woodwork because of the color. Last time I posted it in the first day alone I had at least 10 guys offering cash so I took the car down there are 4 things I will let the car go for a gt500, 302 boss, a raptor, or a 2012 and up gt with a power adder supercharger turbo. So if you want a sonic blue terminator with 56k miles chrome kenne bell along with everything else under the hood is chrome I have a 1 inch binder with receipts for probably 80 percent of the mods on the car and pics of the build progress, all mods were done in ate 2009-2010 the car had just over 50k miles on it at that time. It was a southern car most of its life since I have owned it the car has either been kept in a heated garage or in my enclosed trailer. I love the car and the attention it gets but I am one of those guys that likes to switch cars all the time. The car had fr500 wheels on it chromes but I sod them because every one else was getting them so the car is has the stock wheels back on it and has 56112 miles on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread