2008-09 SVTPerformance Lightning Calendar! Apply within!

mac_05evo

Established Member
Alright guys, the Terminator calendar has gone well so far and I promised if it did I'd make it up to the other groups by doing calendars for them as well. I'm happy to say I am ready to start on the 2008-09 Lightning calendar next! :banana: This will be a 12 month calendar filled with Lightnings and will run March 2008-February 2009. Here's the deal, if you think your truck is worthy of being in the calendar send me your pictures to my email address. :rockon: It doesn't matter if your truck is bone stock to a full blown drag setup send em in! If you would, please follow these simple rules below when submitting your pics.

(1) The pictures MUST be high-resolution (at least 1665x1325, which is about 2 megapixels) or they will not work for the calendar, no exceptions! (2) On the subject of the email be sure it says "Lightning Picture Submission" or something similar. (3) Please send only well thought out shots, IE no driveway shots, plain jane garage shots, etc. It needs pictures with good backgrounds, angles, lighting, and surroundings.

My email is [email protected] -- that is mac_massengill

Here's the good news for you. If your truck makes it in the final copy, I will send you a FREE calendar for your troubles :rockon: So I'm covered, if you choose to participate in this by sending me your picture submissions, you are giving me the rights to publish, edit the pictures (if need be) and sell these calendars.

I'd like to have this ready for submission by no later than Friday, February 1 so please get me the pictures as quickly as possible. I'm the type of person that once I start something, I can't stand it not being finished so I work as often as possible until it's completed lol.

Users who are viewing this thread