2007 Yamaha YZF-R6 for sale, perfect condition, quick and 30+mpg

mustang196718

Snake#796,The Rice Killer
Established Member
well i just bought a c6 corvette and decided that i think i want to sell my bike. senseless to have so many vehicles anyways.

it's a 2007 Yamaha YZF-R6, and it's not the slower S model, but the fast new model. it's team yamaha blue, has 3200 miles on it, and has NEVER been dropped or down. This thing is absolutely spotless. Only modifications are a clear alternatives integrated tail light (still have stock to go with sale), rear fender delete kit (still have the stock fender, goes with the sale), tank guard, and i removed some of the gawdy vinyls on the side. Other than that, the bike is completely stock. I'm very very picky about vehicles, so almost all work is done by myself, as i don't trust shops to touch anything i own. I've only ever been caught in the rain twice with it, and it's never been ridden in any weather colder than 50*F. needless to say, it's never seen snow. now here's that part that people might try to call BS on if they don't know me. This bike has almost never been beat on. It's always completey warmed up before i even take it out, and has NEVER been rapped out to the rev limiter. I don't see any sense in that, especially because i dont' feel like dealing with bent valves. This has also never been raced. I can count the number of times that it's seen WOT on my one hand. Tires are still in very good shape (no burnouts, i'm not into that crap either on bikes). Anyways, for anyone who knows me personally, they all know that all my vehicles are extremely well taken care of.

I'm asking $8000 OBO.

Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions.
-Mike

**I'll try to post up some pictures later tonight for you guys, I'm still at my office right now.**

Users who are viewing this thread