2007 yamaha r6

mustang196718

Snake#796,The Rice Killer
Established Member
2007 yamaha r6, 3485 miles. Never raced, always allowed to completely warm up before being ridden, and has never seen any retarded high revving or bouncing it off the rev limiter. Only mods are fender delete kit, clear alternatives integrated tail light, tank protector, and right now the muffler is just off of it. Everything else is completely stock and i have all the stock parts that will go with the sale if the buyer wants them. I bought it brand new and never took it above 5k rpms during the breakin period. Changed out the breakin oil promptly at 600 miles and replaced with yamalube semisynthetic. It's in immaculate shape, and if anyone know me or any of the other things that i own, then they know that it's been well taken care of. Never been ridden in the snow or ice and has only been caught in the rain a handful of times. Chain was promptly relubed after the bike dried off. Never been in any sort of accident and has never been dropped or laid down ever. No body damage anywhere that i'm aware of (scratches, dings, imperfections). I'd like to get $7500 for it. If anyone would like a video of it running or more pictures, i'd be more than happy to get them. Let me know if you need anything else from me.

bike01.gif

img179.gif

img180-1.gif

img182.gif

img183.gif

img185.gif

Located in fort wayne indiana.

Users who are viewing this thread