FOR SALE: 2007 Tungsten Grey/Satin Stripe Shelby GT500 57k Miles near Mint

Boostedtres

Established Member
It’s rusty on a lot parts. Wish him luck selling it as I thought about buying it too. Paint has a lot of issues, etc. The price was right if you got it for what he said.
Yes, this is a drivers car. It was my DD for multiple years, but this was well below Mason Dixon line, so never seen snow. Always garage kept. Seen plenty of rain. Paint is in good condition, especially with the recent overhaul/detail.

Thank you for the luck selling it. I had put it so low on my list, I am glad your post sent me a notification.

All the best everyone, thanks for the advice, and enjoy the football Sunday.

Last edited:

Boostedtres

Established Member
Thread title says near mint. This post is a tire fire. Not even sure what a CAM is but I vote this thread be nuked and the seller make a new for sale post that’s not a flaming pile of BS like this one is.

Happy to make a new thread next week if car is not picked up. Thanks.

Last edited:

briangsxr1000

SVT
Established Member
Coming from a previous Ford Master Tech-There are oil leaks. It's clear as day in YOUR pic on CAM's site (See below-dripping off Bell housing, oil pan and cross member saturated). Let's try and be honest here. Not to mention you literally text me an hour ago stating you contacted a dealer to purchase your car. Are you selling it to the dealer or on here? I bailed for obvious reasons. You didn't turn me down, I bailed 100%. Texts to show the truth if need be.
If you look even harder you will see a nut missing where the mid-pipe connects to the exhaust manifold. This car isn't mint folks and clearly falsely advertised. Thankfully the broker posted pics showing these things (probably to cover their behinds).

I'll refrain from commenting on this post unless I need to correct dishonesty\and or passive aggressive childish comments.

**As you can see with the multiple "bumps" from the seller, he is editing out his comments and lies about not having leaks, etc**

Attachments

• 2007-ford-shelby-gt500.jpg
    2007-ford-shelby-gt500.jpg
    350.6 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:

Boostedtres

Established Member
If you have any specific questions, please feel free to contact me. I am in NC. Car is securely stored in PA.

Thanks,

Ryan

Last edited:

Boostedtres

Established Member
Thank you for your input. Happy to answer any questions any members have regarding the car or these posts.

To the other poster, I hope you find a great car and sounds like you are all set finding a great Shelby! Congrats!

Last edited:

Boostedtres

Established Member
Damn with that oil coming from the rear main seal take this mystery deal while it’s hot! This car is not “Near Mint”.
Not
Damn with that oil coming from the rear main seal take this mystery deal while it’s hot! This car is not “Near Mint”.
thank you for the input, ma’am/sir. Appreciate it and have a great evening.

Boostedtres

Established Member
Mods -- please remove FS add. I will repost another add if the sale this week falls through.

Thank you everyone for the interest, kind words, and bumps.

Users who are viewing this thread