2007 Smartparts NXT Shocker paintball marker, Nice Setup**++>>

mustang196718

Snake#796,The Rice Killer
Established Member
Hello all, I’m selling my 2007 Smartparts NXT Shocker. Lightly used, I’ve literally only played with it a handful of times. All my friends got out of paintball and going by myself isn’t all that much fun. I’m also including my Crossfire 68 cubic inch 3000psi fiber weave nitrogen tank. Upgrades include grooved snatch grip, east coast killers hybrid grips, DYE dropforward, slim blade trigger with adjustable pull, and quick lock hopper feed neck. Comes with two separate barrels, stock smartparts back with 2 different fronts. Absolutely a GREAT paintball marker, kept up with my friends new Angel and he couldn’t hardly match me on accuracy. If you enjoy paintball and are looking to upgrade to a great marker, this is it. It might possibly need re-oringed and a new 9v battery by now since it’s been sitting for a while, but I’ve got a whole pack of new orings for it so you’ll be good to go. Let me know if you have any questions, everything has been very well taken care of, always cleaned and oiled after every match. It's got a few nicks and scratches, but nothing that affects performance in any way, and most of them aren't even noticeable unless you're looking for them. This marker also features a unique regulator design to where it can use both high pressure and low pressure tanks since it operates perfectly on as little as 200psi! If you opt to use a high pressure tank, it’ll just regulate it down to what it needs to operate and is perfectly safe for the marker. I’d like to see $475.00 for the whole setup, case not included. If you would like the gun case, I’d be willing to sell it for an extra $15.00, but I kind of need it for my other marker. Serious buyers please reply to this thread or pm me and I’ll either send you my personal email or cell number so that we can talk things over. Thanks!
-Mike

dsc7623large.jpg

dsc7624large.jpg

dsc7625large.jpg

dsc7626large.jpg

Last edited:

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
Nice gun man i use to have 2 just like this...i was a paintpall freak!!!

Users who are viewing this thread