2007 New Condition White Shelby Gt500 Sale

07SVTGT500

Established Member
Hello everyone,

I am thinking about selling my 2007 Shelby GT500. Showroom new and never modified. Car has the all options including the GT500 premium upgrade package. It is performance white with vista blue stripes. It has less than 1,000 miles and has all the plastic on the interior. All original paperwork is still in the wrapper as well. Car has not imperfections and has stayed in garage. Front plate has not been drilled. Car will sell for $36,000 no less. Email or send private message if interested. Email address is [email protected]

Last edited:

chimazo

Established Member
$36k is more than fair for a car with 1k miles. Last I checked, $39k was more than $36k, so if you don't have the $$ to blow on the ONE new GT500 priced under $40k (and most don't want an orange one, btw), it's a good deal.

99GTCONV

Established Member
Reply boxes are meant for people that are interested to leave questions or contact info not for criticisms especially towards individual sellers, but hey ive never known anyone on svtperformance willing to actually pay for a mint car everyone just wants the cheapest fastest car they can get no matter what the previous race history or condition. Its the same in the Shelby GT500 forum as it is the 03/04 Cobra forum nothings changed. Be respect of others please !

Last edited:

FASTORANGE

Established Member
Is this thing still for sale I sent an email and got no answer. I think you need a few more posts there is no option to PM you.

Users who are viewing this thread