2007 Mustang GT Whipple Supercharged 500+ Horsepower

Sloth

Whipple Crew Member
Established Member
Here you have it, a 504 Horsepower and 474 foot pounds of torque everyday driver. This mustang is a fun, fast and daily driven car that still gets 20+ miles to the gallon. It was built and tuned by Pro-Dyno in Fort Mill SC. Im putting it up for sale to free up some money for my wedding coming up in 3 months. A small run down of the car shows the following

07 Mustang GT Alloy in color
Leather Interior (Charcoal)
5 Speed Tremec 3650
8.8 Rear end
All power accessories, Heated Seats, My Color Gauge Cluster, all the bells and whistles
Shaker 500 Stereo

Aftermarket Parts and Accessories
2.3 Whipple Supercharger
Twin GT500 Fuel Pumps
Larger Injectors (34 Ib I believe)
Custom Aluminum Intercooler Tank
Moroso Billet Fuse Cover
Moroso Billet Brake Fluid Cover
Yellow Top Optima Battery
Steeda Tri-ax Short Throw Shifter
Steeda Adjustable Pan Hard Bar
FRPP K Lowering Springs
FRPP 4.10 rear gear
FRPP GT500 lower lip
8000k HID Head and Fog Lights
18x8.5 Polished Bullitt Rims
3 Inch TruFiber Cowl Hood
PMP Line locks
Shrader Performance Rear Seat Delete
Raptor Shift Light
UPR Off Road X-pipe
Flowmaster Axle Back Exhaust
Sequential tail lights
and many things im sure im forgetting. But this car will turn heads and has the power to back it up. Have the GT500 power for half the cost. This car has 52k miles on it. It is not a garage or trailer queen. This car was driven like it was meant to be and has seen some track time and has never had one hiccup thanks to the great tune on the car. If interested please call me, NO TIRE KICKERS and NO TRADES!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont have to sell the car but I really need to focus on other things. $25,000 or best offer Thanks Kipp 803-627-6388

55d3e1b2.jpg

b93382fb.jpg

photo.jpg

photo-1.jpg

Ramairgt1

Whipped
Established Member
With that many miles on the car I wouldnt expect you to get anywhere near 19k...I just sold my whippled '07 for 24k and it had 4k miles on it...it also had more mods that what you have...

Users who are viewing this thread