2007 mustang Gt F/S or F/T

gimlach94

Established Member
Ok so im looking for a clean 03-04 cobra w mods or a 03-04 mach 1 modded and I would like to trade my 07 GT for either. I would like a fast car pushing anywhere from 480-610 rwhp.

For sale/trade I have a 2007 mustang GT premium. Auto trans. I bought the car last year from a retired ford svt engineer. It had 7700 miles on it when i bought it and it currently has 12xxx miles. Never seen snow/winter. There is not a scratch on the car what so ever. Showroom condition. Washed and waxed on a regular basis. Oil changed every 3000 miles and ive only ran premium 93 octane in her. I have some mods done to the car and they are as follows. C&L cold air intake. bbk 65 mm throttle body. Steeda throttle body spacer. Ford racing long tube ceramic headers. bbk offroad x pipe. Pypes axlebacks out the rear. no mufflers. The exhaust is EXTREMELY loud. ford racing 3.73 rear gear. SCT chip and SCT flash tuner. MMD Black Rear window louvers. Quarter window roush louvers. Black hood pin kit. SHR black fuel door. CDC classic chin spoiler. 8 inch shorty antenna. Steeda strut brace. black headlight and tail light covers. Authentic american racing shelby racing rims. 20x8.5 in the front and 20x10.5 in the back. NITTO Extreme Performance NT05R Drag Radial tires. Black leather interior. Shaker 500 system which sounds amazing. Aux jack. I have a cover available for a little extra. This car is truly a head turner. I cant go anywhere with out getting compliments. Very quick car. I have Beaten new camaro ss's before in it. If you have any questions or would like to check out the car please call/txt me at 734-931-2121. If you are serious I can work with the price.

Users who are viewing this thread