2007 KB Vert...

turbosaleen

Established Member
that same company also has a hard top for 31 k with a kb on it .. they are a rebuilder of cars that were wrecked but not totaled imo

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
WOW, that looks like a good deal! There is some money in the motor and audio system.

Mts04termivert

Established Member
hmmm so does it have a clean title? seems like if it was a clean car inside and under, someone would have jumped on this already... too cheap to be true

Last edited:

cobravenom39

Ballz to the wallz
Established Member
hmmm so does it have a clean title? seems like if it was a clean car inside and under, someone would have jumped on this already... too cheap to be true

Why does it seem to good to be true?? Because people on this site think their GT500s are "rare" and overpriced. It sold for $34k best offer!!! The people on this website have their GT500s for sale, they are not selling them.

These cars are running through auctions for $25-30k. Don't use the forum for a judge of the market value of these cars.

phils04gt

Established Member
Car

I wish someone would trade me for my Jeep seeing the prices are about the same. That is if they are really selling for that much through the auction.

tommy25000@aol.

Established Member
Why does it seem to good to be true?? Because people on this site think their GT500s are "rare" and overpriced. It sold for $34k best offer!!! The people on this website have their GT500s for sale, they are not selling them.

These cars are running through auctions for $25-30k. Don't use the forum for a judge of the market value of these cars.

I call BS on $25,000... I have access to manheim and go to the dealer auctions weekly... you are incorrect buddy

cobravenom39

Ballz to the wallz
Established Member
Around the same price as a stock one or less. The KB takes a lot of dealers out of the market as they know it voids the warranty. Mods don't do much for the value at auctions.

Yeah, I guess you present a valid argument. You can't argue that the Economy and 2010's are gonna spell Sub 30 prices in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread