2007 GTCS 27,000 miles $23,500

Oink

Established Member
This is a garaged kept fair weather car owned and driven by my wife. She does not drive it anymore and just lost interest. I also have a mustang so she wants to sell hers. This is not her daily car and has been well cared for. The tires are new but that was due to out dated factory BFG's and they were hard with not traction. Asking $19,500 OBO
http://s764.photobucket.com/user/mustangparts1/media/2007GTCS1-1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2

Last edited:

Speedboosted

Established Member
I don't think anyone will be interested since you can get a 5.0 GT/CS with the same miles for pretty much same price. Not hating at all, like the look of the car, but it is what it is. Good luck though. I think a good price would be around 16-17k

Oink

Established Member
I appreciate the post. I have always gone by the rule it's only worth what someone will pay. On the flip side, you won't get more than your asking. It is a super clean car and for having some age on it and some don't like the new body style it might help. But with that being said I agree the price is a little North. Thank you.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
I don't think anyone will be interested since you can get a 5.0 GT/CS with the same miles for pretty much same price. Not hating at all, like the look of the car, but it is what it is. Good luck though. I think a good price would be around 16-17k

I appreciate the post. I have always gone by the rule it's only worth what someone will pay. On the flip side, you won't get more than your asking. It is a super clean car and for having some age on it and some don't like the new body style it might help. But with that being said I agree the price is a little North. Thank you.

agree with Speedboosted on the price. if it had 2,300 miles it would be maybe a $20k car but much better pricing now :beer: GLWS

Oink

Established Member
Thanks. Not to jack my own thread but nice Mach. I have a blue 03 that just clicked 39,000 miles.

Users who are viewing this thread