2007 GT500 - Replacement Hood Vents?

Federico Garza

Established Member
You can actually get a hold of him?
I will certainly take a set.
Yes I spoke with him yesterday, unfortunately hes doing something else for a living and hes time is very limited, but he does have a lot of sets available, I will try to get 5 sets from him get all you guys some pricing and take it from there...

850SNCobra

Established Member
Depends on the price, I'd possibly be interested too.

Been messing around with trying to design some from scratch in Fusion 360 (CAD program). It's my first time and boy is that shit hard lmao. At work we have this 3D scanner though, at some point I'm gonna see if I can just remove my vents and 3D scan them and go from there.

Federico Garza

Established Member
All noted, I spoke with him yesterday, hes going to send me pictures of what he has available for center inserts .

At one point he had mesh, louvers and perforated ones, so he needs to do inventory on that and tell me whats available so I can give out options on how many sets are available of each style.

PM-Performance

Established Member
All noted, I spoke with him yesterday, hes going to send me pictures of what he has available for center inserts .

At one point he had mesh, louvers and perforated ones, so he needs to do inventory on that and tell me whats available so I can give out options on how many sets are available of each style.

You the man! Thanks brother!

fullboogie

Established Member

Just remember who your friends are and give us first choice! Did I mention that you look great today?

darkside323

Established Member
Just go all in fellas!!!!
3047719_3826880568713281536_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ohc=7aOXi02gMMcAX9gLW1Y&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg

3597719_9179211037088415744_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ohc=cXUfijmh8skAX8BTLUw&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg

PM-Performance

Established Member
Not a single one of these places has even acknowledged my email when asking about filling the void on these vents
This is amazing to me

Users who are viewing this thread