2007 GT500 - Replacement Hood Vents?

PM-Performance

Established Member
We do not have these in stock unfortunately sorry :( ill have someone take them off the website if they are still listed.
Damn, I was hoping by some dumb luck there may have been a set in stock and placed an order. lol

You guys got some pull right? You should work with a shop to create sets of these hint hint.
Guess Ill wait for my order cancellation

ram150

USMC veteran
Established Member
Yeah after reading this thread I went to Lethal Performance online and like 4 different sets made by TruForged. I already knew TruForged has been closed for over a year that’s why I asked.
Someone needs to manufacture these haha.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
I have a set on my car. Let me reach out to my fabricator and see if he could make them.

Attachments

• 5207FD95-0891-4676-9873-254AFB3FADEE.jpeg
    5207FD95-0891-4676-9873-254AFB3FADEE.jpeg
    147.5 KB · Views: 132

PM-Performance

Established Member
Yeah after reading this thread I went to Lethal Performance online and like 4 different sets made by TruForged. I already knew TruForged has been closed for over a year that’s why I asked.
Someone needs to manufacture these haha.

I reached out to Scott Drake as well to see if I can convince them to get interested in making them.

gm kilr

Established Member
Refinish the ones you already have A no brainer

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

PM-Performance

Established Member
Check with these guys as well. They make a race GT500 vent (aka cutting needed) but make a stock size Cobra vent. A stock size GT500 vent from them would be ideal
2003 2004 mustang cobra hood vents
I didnt realize they made a no cut for the Cobra. I saw the bigger cut ones though. I will email them as well

kazman

King of Kazmania
Established Member
Premium Member
I've been toying with the idea of trimming back the underhood bracing that blocks some of the vent, then opening up the rest of the louvers of the vent.

PM-Performance

Established Member
I've been toying with the idea of trimming back the underhood bracing that blocks some of the vent, then opening up the rest of the louvers of the vent.
I have too, but my sphincter puckers thinking about cutting my hood.
Honestly the Trackspec ones to cut your hood would be the best performing option by far

Users who are viewing this thread