2007 GT500 KR Looks for 1/2 Price

Blaine

Established Member
Going to have to let my baby go for a new house. I just started this project. I started with looks and suspension first. I just added a custom dyno tune and a C & L Intake this week. Wheels and Tires are only a couple weeks old as well. Pretty much everything on this car is less than 6 months old. The hood setup speaks for itself. I have ONE OF THE ONLY HOODS known like this to TURN OUT PERFECT with no flaws.

Get this look on a GT500 without dropping 70k on KR is not easy... and well the KR still has the ugly 18" Alcoa Wheels. Also 90% of the KR truefiber hoods are flawed or will not come out looking good. I have one of the only ones I know of that didn't need 5k of prep to get it looking right. Just search the forums on this topic. The SuperSnake wheels are on a 6 month wait list. I ordered mine in January. They came at the end of August.

I have my car listed on EBAY, Autotrader, and a few other sites. This car will not last long since I am selling it near stock price. It is even on EBAY with NO RESERVE. Anyone interested send me a PM or contact me via one of the below sites.

Ford : Mustang:eBay Motors (item 220479607334 end time Sep-18-09 20:28:18 PDT)

287fz21.jpg

swtwd4.jpg

24oqewz.jpg

Many more pics available for viewing at:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3341675

Last edited:

Blaine

Established Member
Asking price is any reasonable offer above what I owe. I owe 37k. Ebay auction is at 30k with 4 days left.

Your not gonna find a better looking car under 40k. :beer:

Last edited:

Blaine

Established Member
***SOLD LOCALLY*** :cryying:

Now I have to wait til February before I buy my new toy.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
nice, i saw it leaving FT. Belvoir last week one evening around 8:30pm.

Users who are viewing this thread