2007 GT500 KB-STG3, 19k miles.

noslo50

Established Member
2007 SHELBY GT500, Red/Black interior/white stripe on lower body only, 19K miles, Chrome OE wheels, KB Stage 3@20psi, Dynatech Headders, 3in SS exhaust, 373 gears and aluminum cover, frpp blue vavlecovers, Sct xcal3 tuner with Jon lund tunes, Frpp chrome stick(white ball) shifter, steeda 3pt braces, BMR upper and lower rear contorl arms, Nitto 305/45/18 Drag radials(also stock rears), msd two step(not installed yet). It has had the tsb done on the tranny less than 1k miles ago and a new designed clutch when they did it under warranty, the KB was installed at the same time so it has less than 1k miles on it. The car has had a previous salvage and was professionally rebuilt, the title is not stamped in any way but the carfax shows it. The car is super nice and runs and drives as it should with no issues. I ran it once at the local street drags last year and ran a 10.86 before the gears. It hasn,t been on the dyno just did data logging to get the tunes from JL. I can email pic,s if your interested. 27,500.00 OBO.

[email protected]

Last edited:

noslo50

Established Member
I may help with delivery if we can work something out as i know i,m across the country from most people interested. Jerry

Kwik03DSG

Established Member
Sounds like a CRAZY good deal... If I hadnt started working on a mortgage I would be highly interested... GLWS

EDIT: its salvage... bummer.. but a good deal nonetheless.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread