2007-2013 gt500 parts new&used

darkside323

Established Member
Would you happen to have the Torsen differential for sale. Also is the Harmonic Balancer the lighter version (compared to the 07 Balancer)? Thanks and have a good day.

musclebeach13

Established Member
Diff and balancer

I have a complete rear for sale...if that helps and yes the 08 is lighter than 07.. Let me know i can ship whole rear. thanks

musclebeach13

Established Member
Price on motor

Changed price on motor like to ship to someone.. Think price is fair for engine that can take 700-800hp to the wheels. 9,000.00miles,it had a stock blower on it and a (never ran)brand new melling oil pump that $500 alone..painted black with high temp clear and ready to rock!!

Last edited:

crownaviation

Established Member
Changed price on motor like to ship to someone.. Think price is fair for engine that can take 700-800hp to the wheels. 9,000.00miles,it had a stock blower on it and a (never ran)brand new melling oil pump that $500 alone..painted black with high temp clear and ready to rock!!

Damn, that is a good price on that shortblock... If I did not have a billion dollars wrapped up in my 4.6L I would be snatching that dude up quick. GLWS.. it will sell.

musclebeach13

Established Member
2008 5.4 short block

Yes i think someone could use a back up motor for that price..I got a alumimum block so just don't need the iron 5.4..

crownaviation

Established Member
Anything wrong with the shortblock at all?

^^^ too cheap maybe? :shrug: So far musclebeach has been excellent! Great communication and has done everything he said he would when he said he would. Some of my goodies get here on Friday and excited about it! Has made me some excellent deals too..

Last edited:

musclebeach13

Established Member
Jesel lash KLpost adjusters

part number#KLA-8200 size .638 exhaust side ill do $500 shipped on them new never run.. thanks

musclebeach13

Established Member
Motor

Nothing wrong with motor ..I got a alum. ford gt block and dont need iron 5.4.. When i took it apart there wasn't anything in pan or oil filter. It had a stock blower with a 2.6 pulley ,cold air intake and a tune.

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
Are you buy chance?? Its a top of the line Lentec Strip Termintor 4r70w with all the bells and whistes, and alot of upgraded additional parts. Full swap set up minus the shifter, tranny cooler liines and tranny coolers. Would even be willing to meet you halfway to make the trade vrses the rediculus shipping costs.

Let me know,
Ken

musclebeach13

Established Member
Trans

Ken , Thanks for offer .. But with me in a business ..I would half to give it to my trans guy so i could tell my customer it is good.. and that would be more money out of pocket.. Just like have the money right now.. So if u still want my motor let me know

musclebeach13

Established Member
Lowering Prices

Like to get this stuff sold if any one has anything they want make me a offer ...Ill be out of town for about 2months, so i have this week to ship stuff out. Like i said any offer

Users who are viewing this thread