2007-2012 2.8 L/C kenne bell for sale

Bo Mayid

Established Member
2007-2012 Shelby GT500 2.8 L/C kenne bell supercharger kit for sale.

The kit was installed on 2011 Shelby GT500 . The compressor was sent back to kenne bell and rebuilt so supercharger is a fresh build. The by pass valve is also brand new . I'm upgrading to a bigger kit so It's gotta go quick. The kit is polished and does have a few scratches but will polish out without any problems .

It comes with the 2.8 blower compressor,kenne bell throttle body,kenne bell air intake, s/c plate, and misc parts supplied with the kenne bell kit

5000$ is the price, willing to negotiate a bit however the kit is near new

Phone number: 9496776002 call or text

Speedboosted

Established Member
Wrong section. Please direct yourself to the Market section, then down to GT500 Parts Buy/Selll

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
And when everyone does that the tech section becomes the market section. Please post in the appropriate forum.

ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member
Funny enough I got more views and posts in here than when I posted it in the market section

I'm not wishing you any bad luck, it's just there was huge flare up on here over a two guys in a transaction on a supercharger. They each had a combined 5000 posts, and been members for a long time, and one guy claims to have been ripped off like $3000. That's all.

Users who are viewing this thread