b00stin

Established Member
2007-09 Ford Racing Cold Air Intake $150 shipped

$150 shipped.

20150509_171034.jpg

Last edited:

lgwilson

Established Member

First post here...bought me an 08 GT500 this week and came here looking through the classifieds and found your CAI. Interested. Does it come with the ProCal tuner also?
(I am new here, but I use the same name on all the Mustang forums. I have multiple positive transaction feedback, Corral for example) I also bought a fox mustang from someone here a little over a year ago.

b00stin

Established Member
First post here...bought me an 08 GT500 this week and came here looking through the classifieds and found your CAI. Interested. Does it come with the ProCal tuner also?
(I am new here, but I use the same name on all the Mustang forums. I have multiple positive transaction feedback, Corral for example) I also bought a fox mustang from someone here a little over a year ago.
Hey welcome to svtperformance. I do not have the pro cal tuner. I use the sct x4.

lgwilson

Established Member
Hey welcome to svtperformance. I do not have the pro cal tuner. I use the sct x4.

Thanks. Ok, I don't have a tuner which is why I asked. I am not sure I'll come out ahead buying the CAI, tuner, and tunes all separately. Last SCT I had was an X2!

lgwilson

Established Member
No doubt. I'll dig around some and see what I turn up for an unmarried X4 and see if I'll be to the good to get me a tune for my car from somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread