2006 Suzuki SV650n $3450 obo Lots of extras!

Sonic Snake

Established Member
Up for sale is my 2006 Suzuki SV 650. No trades. The number one question that most want to know is “Why am I selling it?”. It’s very simple, my wife and I are expecting another child and I have been unemployed for the past 4 months. The roughly two years I have owned it I have put 1800 miles on it. As you can see, there just isn’t any reason for me to keep it.

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0177.jpg

IMG_0187.jpg

Here is a YouTube video of start up.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gp0Dxw50Gg"]YouTube- 2006 Suzuki SV650n SV 650 Start up[/ame]

I have nothing to hide about this bike so here are the details.

I am the second owner of this bike. The previous owner put about ~6000 miles on the bike before I purchased it. He said he dropped the bike in his driveway and couldn’t stand the scratches and the dent it put in the tank so he replaced the tank. Bike was in excellent condition when he brought it to me. I had a friend ride it, then I rode it, and we both agreed it was perfect for me.

I bought the bike from him in 2008 and at last check (2-21-2010) the bike had 7806 miles on it. After about 1000 miles of me being on it, I got into a curve hot and got into some gravels at the roads edge and dropped the bike. I repaired everything except some cosmetic stuff that I personally didn’t think was that big of a deal. Structure and function of the bike is unharmed as I have put over 800 miles on it since that time. The cosmetics I haven’t fixed. These include scratches, a quarter sized dent in the tank, and a scuffed silencer as documented in the pictures. The bike has been garaged kept its entire life. I put in a new battery last summer and have since added MotoSlider’s frame slider’s.

IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg

In addition to the bike I have over $1000 of extra’s that will go with the purchase of the bike. These include two riding jackets, three helmets, tank bag, saddle bags, rear seat bag, Pitbull SS stand, two pairs of riding gloves, Alpinestars riding boots, and some other extra’s like chain cleaner, chainwax, chain cleaning tool, and even a gel seat if the stock seat doesn't do it for ya. I am not interested in selling these separately, they will go to the new owner.

The HJC IS-16 is a Medium. The other HJC is a Large. The helmet not pictured is a half helmet.
Helmets.gif

Joe Rocket Alter Ego Jacket is a Large
JRJacket.gif

More of the stuff you'll get if you buy. The Leather Jacket is a size 42. The gloves are larges and the Alpinestars boots are Euro size 45.
Accessories-gif.gif

Again, asking price is $3450 obo. I am located in Lexington, KY. If you have any other questions your best way to reach me is email.
[email protected]
If you wish to talk with me over the phone leave me your number in an email and I will call you as soon as I can. If you want more pictures I can get those for you as well.

Joy rides are not welcome, but serious buyers (I’ll make that decision) will be permitted to test ride with the proof of licensure.

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member
Damn, Ive always liked this bike... If I had the cash, I'd probably jump on it.. bump for you.

Users who are viewing this thread