2006 c6 Vette , good price??

04cobra408

NorCal SVTOA
Established Member
ok so my bro found a c6 he likes,it has 21k miles and the z51 pkg. blk with blk rims. seems to be in good condition, whats a good price for it??? i know i know this is a svt ford forum, but i dont know any vette/chevy sites and i see a bunch of vette guys here, and im sure a few of us ford guys like vette's also so i thought id ask.. lol so whats a good price? we are in cali. :beer:

Last edited:

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Mid 30's would be a good price, low 40's would be top dollar for it. Check out corvetteforum.com there is some pretty decent info on there.

Common

Established Member
ABSOLUTELY nowhere NEAR the 40k mark.

Might as well get a brand new car for close to that, if he knows how to shop around.

Mika

Established Member
I might be able to get you a brand new '08 C6(w/ a Z51 package) for around $42k or so, out the door. Lemme know if you're interested. You'd have to have the car shipped from Texas or fly here and drive back. I'd say low to mid 30's for a used one.

Mika

04cobra408

NorCal SVTOA
Established Member
I might be able to get you a brand new '08 C6(w/ a Z51 package) for around $42k or so, out the door. Lemme know if you're interested. You'd have to have the car shipped from Texas or fly here and drive back. I'd say low to mid 30's for a used one.

Mika

we were able to get one for 39k brand new here in town here with the gm fam discount. but its just a little bit more than he wants to have for payments.... so he figured save 10k and buy used... hopefully it works out. he should be home in an hr or so , and we will be on our way to look/pick it up when he does get home..
Good Looking out :beer:

they were asking 32 for it so he is thinking about starting at 27k or so out the door and go from there.....

Last edited:

DiZzyBonne

Established Member
Around the $30,000 price range like everybody else says. I have a brand new 2008 manual Corvette with the dual mode exhaust and a Z51 suspension package for $44,000 at my dealership (Sunnyvale Chevrolet.) Btw, it coincidentally happens to be black with black rims ;).

Last edited:

04cobra408

NorCal SVTOA
Established Member
Around the $30,000 price range like everybody else says. I have a brand new 2008 manual Corvette with the dual mode exhaust and a Z51 suspension package for $44,000 at my dealership (Sunnyvale Chevrolet.) Btw, it coincidentally happens to be black with black rims ;).

call me quick buddy, i been trying to find your # all day... got a question. pm me yuor number.

Users who are viewing this thread