2005 Steeda

1SVT2NV

Established Member
The dealer where I bought my Cobra from had one of these in the show room in black. The salesman told me that they only made 100 of them because there was some type of recall or lawsuit having to do with the dashboard and they stopped producing them. The sticker was $42000. I never even knew this car existed until I saw it. Anyone know anything about this car...stats...Hp...1/4 mile?

The_Wretched

Established Member
$42k for a N/A GT??? :bash: yeah good investment.... i would wait. and no that's crap about the whole lawsuit thing. if it was a recall then you wouldnt be able to buy it. i love this stupid stories sales guys come up with. granted they are creative but seriously!!!! LOL

you could buy the GT.... buy the asthetics and spend way less by doing it yourself. if i would buy a 197..... i would go steeda.... but not for 42K!!

J666Z

JohnnyZ06
Established Member
actually, yes there is a lawsuit going on. The "my color" dash was created by a guy, and ford used it without his permission, and now this guy is sueing ford for that. it isn't a recall, but they will not be producing the mustangs with the "my color" option as of june of '05.

Users who are viewing this thread