2005 SonicBlue Whippled GT

shcctx

Established Member
Central TX near FT Hood, 1hr north of Austin, 1hr south of Waco and about 2.5hr south of Dallas/Ft Worth. 76522 zip

shcctx

Established Member
Trades

Sorry, but no trades on this one, trying to get rid of some toys to focus on one.
I appreciate all the interest and yes the car is still for sale, first with the best offer closest to what I want for it can have it.

jonboy688

Established Member
for some reason i cant pm you on here,, i sent a email to see if you still have the car.. let me know thanks!

LOL WUT

+65,000
Established Member
Damn I thought this sold the last time around? I had everything lined up to get it but it sold before I could get down to TX. Bummer :(

Graves

Established Member
For sale again? Wow. That car was immaculate in every way when I took those pics for Darien. Good luck with the sale. Wish I could pick it up.

Graves

Established Member
Where does the heat and a/c air come out at if all the vents have gauges in them?

Not every vent has a gauge in it. Air can still flow around and out past the gauges. They don't take up the whole opening.

shcctx

Established Member
Thanks Graves.
Yes the car is for sale again and it is immaculate and a great deal for what you are getting if you buy this car. Have had lots of interest and some unrealistic offers, lol but first with an agreed upon offer gets the car...if not I keep it.

All PM's and e-mails answered, call my wife Linda 254-238-2702 to make arrangements.
Thanks SVTPerformance

LOL WUT

+65,000
Established Member
Mind me asking what happened with the last buyer? I still drool every time I look at it.

jonboy688

Established Member
I am trying to figure a way to get it to nc.... Soon as I have all the details I will contact your wife!! Any one who has bought a car far away have any tips?

onebadsvt

Established Member
yep, buy a $250 airline ticket then a 15hr road trip. or pay about $750 for a ver good national auto shipper and have it delivered to your driveway

shcctx

Established Member
Update

Not to much, block is said to be better than Teksid blocks and can handle more HP.

Deal Pending,
I will keep all updated.

Users who are viewing this thread