2005 Mustang GT

JHurtSVT

Established Member
Greetings, listed here is my immaculate Mustang for sale. Lets start with basics. This is a 2005 Mustang GT Deluxe, 5-Speed, with a clean, clear title, and 53,000 miles. I am the third owner of the car and it has been meticulously taken care of for its entire life. This car is astonishingly clean and is free of any rust and major imperfections to speak of. Now for the mod list.
- GT500 Front Fascia[/COLOR]
- Staggered set of 18 inch Bullitts[/COLOR]
- BFG KDW Tires 285 rear, 255 front[/COLOR]
- Ducktail Spoiler[/COLOR]
- Professionally De-Badged[/COLOR]
- Antenna professionally removed and replaced with electronic windshield mounted unit[/COLOR]
- Quarter Window Blackout Panels[/COLOR]
- Retro Mirrors[/COLOR]
- Decklid Panel[/COLOR]
- Side Skirts[/COLOR]
- Cervinis B2 Shaker Hood and Intake[/COLOR
- Neoprene Seat Covers[/COLOR]
- AC Pod Color Changing Gauges (Volts, Temp, comes with Oil Pressure, not installed)- WeatherTech Floor Mats[/COLOR]
- JLT Cold Air Intake[/COLOR]
- JLT Oil Separator[/COLOR]
- JBA Longtube Headers[/COLOR]
- JBA 2.5" Catted H-Pipe[/COLOR]
- Straight-Through style mufflers[/COLOR]
- Bama Tuned with SCT X4 Handheld Programmer[/COLOR]
- Steeda Tri-Ax Short Throw Shifter[/COLOR]

This car sounds, drives, and performs flawlessly. It needs nothing and is a turn key ready to go car.The brakes, tires, and clutch are all in very good condition. This is one of the best examples of an S197 mustang I have seen and had the privilege to own. I understand that the modifications done to this car don't necessarily raise the value dramatically, that being said, these mods are ones I feel most Mustang owners would do anyway and in buying this car wouldn't have to spend money and time in doing. For those of you who are familiar with mustangs know that longtube headers are a huge pain to install. Thanks for looking, any questions or interests please feel free to contact me at anytime. I hope to hear from you, Have a great day. Price is negotiable. 16,500 OBO!! Don't be afraid to make an offer. I apologize for ghost text
thegrimreaper_zps76356462.jpg

allclean_zps502a7324.jpg

thereaoer_zpscbd6d731.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread