2005-2010 Mustang GT 3V Forged Rotating Assemblies >>

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
MMR%20Flash%20Banner.flv

UPDATED 1/2013

MMR is running some great specials on the following forged Rotating assemblies and include Name Brand Parts from the following companies:
400020.jpg
400060.jpg
FMS%20logo.gif
manley%20logo.gif

MMR 900SE 4.75 up to 900HP!! $1649.99

Brand New 8 Bolt Forged Crankshaft

Brand New MMR 4340 Forged H-beam Rods w/ARP rod bolts (add $99 for ARP 2000 rod bolts on either rods)

Brand New (all bore sizes) Forged Manley Pistons -All compresion ratios, all pistons notched for 3v intake and exhaust for aftermarket cams

Total Seal Moly Rings

Clevite Tri-metal bearings

Ford Racing Oil pump

1 year warranty

MMR 1000SE 4.75- Up to 1000 HP!! $1699.99

Brand New Forged 8 Bolt Crankshaft

Brand New MANLEY 4340 Forged H-beam Rods w/ARP rod bolts (add $99 for ARP 2000 rod bolts on either rods)

Brand New (all bore sizes) Forged Manley Pistons -All compresion ratios, all pistons notched for 3v intake and exhaust for aftermarket cams

Total Seal Moly Rings

Ford Racing Oil pump

1 year warranty

5.0 for (2005-2010) rotating assemblies

MMR 5.0 Stroker 900S $1749

Increase displacement to 5.0 liters and adds up to 45RWHP

Brand New Forged US made Stroker Crankshaft (8 bolt only)

Brand New Stroker MMR 4340 Forged H-beam Rods w/ARP rod bolts (add $99 for ARP 2000 rod bolts on either rods)

Total Seal Moly Rings

1 year warranty

MMR 5.0 Stroker 1000S $1799

Increase displacement to 5.0 liters and adds up to 45RWHP

Brand New Forged US made Stroker Crankshaft (8 bolt only)

Brand New Stroker MANLEY 4340 Forged H-beam Rods w/ARP rod bolts (add $99 for ARP 2000 rod bolts on either rods)

Total Seal Moly Rings

1 year warranty

All CC cards and paypal accepted
805 383 4130
Modular Mustang Racing
5.0%20launch.jpg

vic_s197

Established Member
That's a lot cheaper then what I paid for mine I should have waited a couple months. I bought an Mmr 1000s from u guys a couple months ago. They bearly got it running 2 weeks ago and its got a motor vibration. There gunna check the balancer and the clutch/flywheel Il find out this week. I hope its not the crank unbalanced..

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
If the engine was balanced by us it would not have a vibration. It is unclear from your post above if you purchased a rotating assembly or a engine. If you purchased a rotating assembly they are available balanced or unbalanced, if you did not pay for balancing or if it is not listed on your invoice this may be why. If it was a engine your build sheet includes all of your balancing information and EVERY MMR engine is digitally balanced. Please let us know if we can help, our tech staff may be able to help you with the problem.

MMR

vic_s197

Established Member
It was a Mmr 1000s shortblock with a cobra block. I bought it just a couple months ago. It finally got installed this month but like I said. I'm hoping its the balancer or a clutch/flywheel issue.

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Were the motor mounts changed to urethane or solid? keep in mind it can also be a miss to cause that rough feeling, have you done a compression test, you may have some leakdown in your heads or a bad coil/plug etc. Like we said, let us know if we can help!

Last edited:

vic_s197

Established Member
It's running the BMR k member with the new mounts it comes with. They said it fired up just right and ran good minus the vibration. Il ask them if they tested for any of that. Il let u guys no what they say

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
The Mounts they include with the BMR K member are urethane and MUCH more harsh and transmit EVERY vibration. This is likely what you/they are feeling, the only way to tell of course is to change them back to factory.

We have sold many Solid and Urethane motor mounts over the years and we get many calls asking why they are so rough, the answer is that Ford used soft material for a reason (to reduce NVH - noice, vibration and harshness)

Best of luck with it, let us know if we can help with anything else!

MMR

Users who are viewing this thread