2005-2009 Mustang GT D1SC Procharger

BLKS197

Boosted S197
D1SC High Output Procharger Tuner Kit
• Installed by J&J Speedshop in the spring of 2010, the car has most recently dynoed at 482 rwhp and 428 rwtq on 10 psi and ran 11's in full weight street trim.
• Over the Summer of 2012, the kit was fabricated to operate with a wastegate which helps the car arrive and remain in its powerband sooner. Currently, the car is wastegated at 12 psi and sees full boost at 4,700 RPM.
• Kit will include: D1SC head unit, ProFlow bypass valve, Tial MV-R Wastegate, all necessary brackets, connectors, hardware, and quick connect wiring harness, all necessary fittings, lines, and belts, Air to Air intercooler, all necesary charge piping, Diablosport Mafia, Procharger coolant degas tank, Procharger slim radiator fan, all blower pulleys I own, and the instruction manual.
• Purchaser is responsible for providing injectors, spark plugs, upgraded fuel pump/boost-a-pump, and a tune.
• Asking $4,000 or reasonable offer

If you have any hesitation based on my number of posts or lack of trader rating, you can see my trader rating on S197forum where I have had nothing but perfect transactions

DSC_0244.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread