2004 Terminator FOR SALE

mikeunreal

Established Member
how flexible can you be on the price. I am in Columbia SC and only about 8 hours away from you. I currently have an 98 cobra to sell but I might just suck it up and come get yours if we can talk and come to a price agreement.

2001asp

Established Member
how flexible can you be on the price. I am in Columbia SC and only about 8 hours away from you. I currently have an 98 cobra to sell but I might just suck it up and come get yours if we can talk and come to a price agreement.

PM sent, and I do have the title in hand. Makes for an easy sale. Let me know. If you want to talk or text, give me a shout. 757-547-6404...Thanks for looking

derockgt

Established Member
Nice car, where were you when i lived there lol? a bunch of us terminators used to go to meets every saturday and "cruise"

2001asp

Established Member
I went a bunch of times and made good friends with Troy and Rhonda w/ his GT500. I met all the other guys too. We cruised. I miss it honestly...

2001asp

Established Member
Im a Jet engine Mechanic and loved turning wrenches on this car. It was truly loved. Come get it. You gotta see it in person. Also cars.com has the carfax and a few more pictures......

Users who are viewing this thread