2004 Terminator FOR SALE

2001asp

Established Member
SOLD

I have my Screaming Yellow Terminator up for sale. I live in Pensacola, Florida and this Cobra is listed on Craigslist. Mod-list below. Please use thread to navigate to Craigslist. PLEASE, NO LOWBALLERS. Car is priced to sell fast. 7 Pictures viewing. TITLE IN HAND FOR 30 DAYS. Which means fast sale. Thank you for looking.

FINAL PRICE REDUCTION------$$$20,750

CLICK LINK BELOW....

2004 TERMINATOR COBRA :burnout::burnout::burnout:

Last edited:

11bangbang

Established Member
Car looks badass, I know everyone says this but I wish this was about a month or two later...

2001asp

Established Member
Car looks badass, I know everyone says this but I wish this was about a month or two later...

She is a very well rounded Cobra. All I need is for someone to see the potential in this car as I already have the KB BAP and injectors included... Lots of nice extras with this car. Thanks for looking!!!!:beer:

TermiN8er

Corn Fed Beast
Established Member
Bump for a Good guy!

Pictures don't do this car justice... Nicely modded and clean car. One of the cleanest I have had the privilege of riding in. Brent from DTP in VA is one of the best (if not THE best) tuners in the country. expertly tuned! Don't pass up this deal!

Good Luck 2001asp! sad to see you leave the Cobra community.

edit: you can see the reflection of this nice Cobra in the side of my car in the sign below...LOL!!

:beer:

Last edited:

scrmngyellow

Established Member
hate to reign on 2001asp's day, but his isn't the first screaming yellow built, my build date was 10/03, and its still not the first. my build number is 366 for coupes. just want to point that out so the buyer doesn't get the wrong impression.

2001asp

Established Member
hate to reign on 2001asp's day, but his isn't the first screaming yellow built, my build date was 10/03, and its still not the first. my build number is 366 for coupes. just want to point that out so the buyer doesn't get the wrong impression.

News to me. Post updated. Thanks for the heads up.

scrmngyellow

Established Member
sorry! not trying to be rude and please don't think I am. Awesome car and bump for color! It took me till last year to afford one and find the car i wanted. All i got to say is Don't to it! hahaha, they are definitely getting more rare as two salvage yards are advertising getting one in each to part! Good luck with sale! You couldn't live in a much better area to sell! Mine's been inside for four months cause of weather. your sunny pictures make me super jealous!

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
Meh, front plate: make me I say :fm:
IMG_0604_zpse71d607b.jpg

Bump for a NICE color :banana:

pickup_man06

fast is never fast enough
Established Member
thats a beautiful color! had this been for sale last september, i wouldve bought it, i like the zinc yellow ones :)

Users who are viewing this thread