2004 SY Mach 1, Built Motor & D1SC, CCW's

Tofazfou

Established Member
SOLD SOLD SOLD

The motor blew not a month after owning the car, so I proceeded to throw another fully built short block into it, replacing 3 bent valves and having all valves refreshed with new seals and valve job. There is something about this car that I cannot explain, I have far and away gotten more attention in this car compared to anything else I have ever driven. You WILL be seen driving this car.

2004 Screaming Yellow Mach 1
-43,900 miles
-Clean Title
-Garage Kept

Interior
-IUP Package
-MGW Knobs on heat/AC knobs, headlight, and "Eject" knob for cig. lighter
-SOS gauge pod with Cobalt C2 gauges (Boost & fuel pressure)
-Raptor shift light inside A/C vent
-FRPP 5 speed leather shift knob
-Interior is mint with stock seats front & rear.

Exterior
-Paint is in great condition, detailed professionally about 2 months ago.
-6000k HID headlights and fogs
-20% window tint, rear window also has vinyl strip so no dot matrix present
-03/04 Cobra side skirts (side stripe delete)
-03/04 Cobra mirrors
-Polished CCW Classics (engraved center caps)- 18x9.5 fronts 18x11 rears with BFG's all around, rear BFG's replaced 3750 miles ago and fronts have roughly 10k miles. 275 fronts/295 rears.

Suspension/Brakes
-Steeda Sport springs (no iso's)
-Stock shocks/struts
-Eibach front & rear swaybars
-Steeda rear strut tower brace
-Steeda Upper & Lower control arms
-Steeda Full length subframe connectors
-MM caster camber plates
-Welded torque boxes
-FRPP driveshaft loop
-RotorPro's Slotted/Crossdrill Rotors with black centers & Hawk HPS pads
-SLP Line Lock

Exhaust
-Mac Longtubes
-Mac offroad prochamber
-Magnaflow catback

Engine
-Cobra iron block stroker with manley rods and notched pistons. Pistons are coated. Arp mainstuds. 5.0 displacement
-ARP hardware throughout including arp2000 rod bolts, head studs, mainstuds and sidebolts.
-Stainless valves, bronze valve guides, new tensioners, heads are fresh with 1k miles on rebuild
-Stock cams & heads
-Ported lower intake by "Roy" well known on mach1registry.com forums
-Procharger D1SC (head unit was sent to Procharger and rebuilt 4k miles ago), 3.85" pulley on blower, upgraded Procharger intercooler, closed big red race valve
-Converted to 8 rib with all Ford pulleys (laser aligned, all the headache of 8 rib seems to be fully remedied)
-Innovators West 10% overdrive harmonic damper fully rebuilt by IW when new shortblock was put in.
-ThumpRRR single bolt tensioner
-Valve covers and timing cover powdercoated "wrinke" black
-"Powered by Ford" coil covers
-Custom catch can
-Tuned by Tuners Inc with a SCT X-Cal 2 and made 567 rwhp & 486 rwtq @ 18 psi on 12 degrees timing

Transmission
-Liberty 26 spline input shaft
-Centerforce DF Clutch
-Ford Steel Flywheel
-FRPP Aluminum Driveshaft
-Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
-Steeda Firewall adjuster & clutch quadrant

Rear
-FRPP 4.10 gears
-FRPP 31 Spline Cobra Diff
-FRPP Diff Cover
-Strange 31 Spline Axles
-3" studs (also on front)
-Welded Axle Tubes

Fuel/Air Delivery
-60 lb injectors
-Cobra tank with twin Ford GT pumps
-Dual FPDM
-Fiore hat
-SCT 2600 Maf with maf.ia

I love this car, but I am in college and its time for me to sell and leave the car game for the time being. That being said, I am in no rush to sell the car or in any position where I need to get rid of it quickly. Do not waste your or my time by lowballing. I am asking If you have any questions, feel I missed something or would like more specific pictures please feel free to call or text me at 904-477-5169. Located in Jacksonville Florida. Thanks for looking!!!

mach2_zps8h40iue5.jpg

mach3_zpsydrq8yj8.jpg

mach1_zpsxep1mavw.jpg

mach5_zpshca0dbsf.jpg

mach4_zpsszleotnu.jpg

th_IMG_1710_zpsv7nym4up.jpg

Last edited:

BLKFOX

Established Member
You're making me wish I didn't sell my Mach... Very nice. Good luck selling it bud!

Tofazfou

Established Member
You're making me wish I didn't sell my Mach... Very nice. Good luck selling it bud!

Thanks! I used to follow progress on your mach back on moddedmustangs forever ago. Went through your fox build thread though, looks phenomenal.

BLKFOX

Established Member
Thanks! I used to follow progress on your mach back on moddedmustangs forever ago. Went through your fox build thread though, looks phenomenal.

I just now saw your reply to this (I always keep coming back to this thread, I love your car). Thanks for the good words! The fox is almost done :D. You still have this car?

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
very nice!

Our builds are pretty similar.

Would you mind taking a few more pictures under the hood showing that metal radiator support cover and aftermarket coolant res? Ive been thinking about doing the same thing.

Tofazfou

Established Member
very nice!

Our builds are pretty similar.

Would you mind taking a few more pictures under the hood showing that metal radiator support cover and aftermarket coolant res? Ive been thinking about doing the same thing.

Coolant res is moroso. Dunno who's radiator cover it is, got it from a buddy and had it powder coated to match everything.

Tofazfou

Established Member
And Cory (the OG). Best cared-for car I've ever seen. I did some photoshoots for Cory and Ben back in the day. Shocked this has been for sale so long.

Always loved the one with your car and this one together...on base? Me too, but I haven't been much on top of selling the car. It's nice to have so I haven't jumped at the 13k offers.

Users who are viewing this thread