2004 SVT Fouce SINGLE TURBO

teblmb

Established Member
Up for sale is my 2004 SVT Focus 6 speed with just recently installed single turbo, throttle body, header with full stainless exhuast system, lowered, drilled and slotted rotors, 17 inch black wheels with brand new tires, and tinted windows. this thing is nice the only blemishes is just your regular daily driver stuff. let me know what u got. ill have to take some pics and vids with turbo as soon as i can. its just set at 6 psi, i hadnt had it tuned yet but runs fine its my wifes dd so it never catches any hell just wanted to the turbo on it for fun.
the turbo pics r during install the engine cover is off and now is all clean and buttoned up, illl get some pics of how it looks now in a few days.
$9000.00 OBO

DSC02181.jpg

DSC02174.jpg

DSC02175.jpg

294495f7.jpg

18361dba.jpg

16c01abb.jpg

8af85927.jpg

Last edited:

myslow03

Established Member
Good looking Focus, Would you be interested in a trade for a 96' Mystic Cobra with polished Vortec Supercharger and 18x10 Chrome Saleens. Also the car has been lowered.

The Mystic paint shines like glass and there are only very very few blemishes on the exterior.

I have a baby on the way and i'm really looking for 4 doors to drive him around easily. I can make a good deal with you.

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
Still for sale? miles? interior pics? has it been tuned yet? Wifes saleen explorer was totaled so looking for an SVTF for her now

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread