2004 Svt focus 71k

TylerM35

Established Member
Car is back up for sale! 6k Obo need it gone ASAP car has just rolled over 75k miles, just changed the oil with ford motor craft. I also replaced the factory hids headlight housings with a brand new set and will include originals with car! New number to contact if interested is 614-886-4392

I have a nice svt focus for sale, runs good I'm the second owner, only reason I'm selling is I want something all wheel drive and found a Audi s4 I love! Car runs strong, had a new water pump installed last year, clutch feels strong, no grinds shifts smooth as butter, its all stock and has never been beat on, has very few blemishes. The rear bumper has some small clear cost spots showing but not bad. Looking for 6k or best offer, I'm starting at book value so I'm open to offers but don't low ball me. Would love to sell by the weekend to purchase my other car before it sells!

Contact Tyler at 606-232-9257 for more info

5e2ury3e.jpg

edyseqyr.jpg

qu4eredu.jpg

8yvu2esa.jpg

7e6upume.jpg

uty7equ6.jpg

3e3uvave.jpg

jyvaqu5u.jpg

Last edited:

TylerM35

Established Member
Come on someone get this so it doesnt sit around, its a good car!

Last edited:

TylerM35

Established Member
forgot to add, the car has the cold weather package with the block heater, heated seats, and also has the factory hid headlights, audiophile 6 disc with factory subwoofer in the hatch space, everything works as it should, sunroof as you can tell in the pics

TylerM35

Established Member
is the price really that high? its well under book value and has less miles then most i see on the market lol

Smileyboy

2V guy
Established Member
IDK if its price. Your too far away from me. Otherwise i would be one this.

TylerM35

Established Member
Thanks for the input guys! Glad to know I'm realistic with what I need for it, and I'm located in grove city about 15 mins south of columbus

TylerM35

Established Member
Sorry guys car is not for sale any longer. Been busy with work and forgot to update this thread, will update if things change

TylerM35

Established Member
u6uju4er.jpg

2yna4eva.jpg

Waxed and new headlights on the car in the past three weeks. Cobra is sold and need this to sell so I can go but my new car

stangbanger856

Established Member
In the market for a SVTF to make my DD. As soon as I can sell my 2007 F150 I'll look and see if this is still available.

TylerM35

Established Member
Bump car has 75k miles i just realized the ad still said 71k

I'll trade for a clean fox

racerbox77

Established Member
PM me your lowest cash price. I have money and may be swayed into another FSVT. I'm in Cleveland Ohio. So not far at all.

Users who are viewing this thread