2004 sonic blue svt 3dr low miles forsale

nicu37

Established Member
I am unfortunately going to have to put my SVT up for sale. I have only owned it for 25months and I to get rid of it for a more family friendly car. Its a great car and I am really going to miss driving it, especially when I pick up some new 4dr family sedan. It currently has 49,800miles on it. I only drive it around 10miles or so a day. I did have to replace the intake runner control unit, master clutch cylinder and the VSS about 1k ago. Bought these all from Hillbish. It hasn't had any problems since. From what I read those are pretty common for this mileage. I took it to see what the dealer would give me and they quoted me $7500 for trade.They always try and f@*k you. Was looking for more around the 9k price as is.I still owe $9,500 so I really can't go less. The body looks great, there is a dime sized dent on the right side of the hatch. This was there when I bought it.I have always been a huge fan of the euro focus and this car looks nice. I have had a ton of compliments on it around town. Here is a list of mods it has:

Real st170 Euro lights, not knock offs
17" Black Rotas
Brand new Kumho tires less than 2k on them
badge less front grill
focussport rear and front upper strut bar
steeda sts
Tom's tune
CFM Throttle body Had for around 4k
Steeda SRI
Focussport UDP
CFM DSI Lever
Clutch Masters clutch and 11lbs flywheel Had for around 4k
New silverstar low beams and fogs
Eibach front struts and rear shocks around 8k on these
Eibach sent me a new front drivers strut due to bad seal.
Taylor plug wires and new motorcraft plugs
CFM Dogbone engine mount

I will get some pictures up shortly. Thanks guys, Jeremy Dutchess

Name: Jeremy Dutchess
Cell: 317-730-4726
Please feel free to txt me. Cannot answer phone while working
Email:[email protected]

Last edited:

04sneaky_snake

Established Member
Would you be willing to drive say halfway to sell?

I'm located in Missouri, and wouldn't mind the drive out to pick her up.

Anxiously awaiting pics!

nicu37

Established Member
It is definitely a possibility. I got her all cleaned up and will get some pictures up tonight, maybe early tomorrow.Thanks,Jeremy

nicu37

Established Member
On my way home from work. Taking some up to date pictures and will have them up tonight. They will probably only be up on this link:[ame=http://focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=237612]2004 sonic blue svt 3dr low miles - Focus Fanatics[/ame]

04sneaky_snake

Established Member
Will be awaiting the pics.

This is for my mom actually, so after the pics get up it's just a matter of making sure this is still what she wants (she is totally convinced on getting an SVTF after I had mine lol).

By the way, very nicely done car. Even without pics I can tell that its a very well built car with everything you have. Very nicely done.

04sneaky_snake

Established Member
Wow, for your mom. Dude, the ride is very rough. I love it and it turns on a dime. The wife hates the ride and barely ever rides with me in it.

SVT focus pictures by cgerner - Photobucket

Well she drives an '08 GT right now that has full coil-overs and is set stiff for the track, so I can guarantee this will be a softer ride.

Everything looks good to me. I can't tell that the inside is dirty, and the outside is hella clean. I'll show her the pics when I get home and see what the verdict is.

04sneaky_snake

Established Member
Okay, well my mom definitely wants it. She just has to wait for the check to come in, and then of course we want to meet somewhere to see it and check it out.

But otherwise, consider me a buyer. It shouldn't take too long for the check to come in, it just has to get cut by Ford and we all know how they are lol.

Users who are viewing this thread