2004 Sonic Blue Lighting.Bone Stock.

wash_me

Established Member
I am looking for a blue lightning but I am not sure if the wife will let me pay 26k for one.

Last edited:

03SvtSonicCobra

I got the Sonic Blues.
Established Member
wash_me said:
I am looking for a blue lightning but I am not sure if the wife will let me pay 26k for one.
Who wears the pants in the family. :lol: Just playing its a lot money but you get what you pay for. Just shoot me offer might get it cheaper than you think.

03SvtSonicCobra

I got the Sonic Blues.
Established Member
BLK03SVT10TH said:
My car is sold. I'm ready to work with you to try to buy your truck. Please give me a call. Thanks.
Hey if everything works out which it should the Lightning will be yours:rockon::banana: :pepper: :beer: :burnout: :rolling:

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
03SvtSonicCobra said:
Hey if everything works out which it should the Lightning will be yours:rockon::banana: :pepper: :beer: :burnout: :rolling:

It's going to work and I'm looking forward too it. :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :beer:

03SvtSonicCobra

I got the Sonic Blues.
Established Member
BLK03SVT10TH said:
DEAL IS DONE! THANKS!! :pepper: :banana: :pepper:
FINALLY SOLD. Happy to find serious buyer all the way from AZ. Thanks for coming up to IN,to pick up my Lightning. You are a hell of guy Thanks again. have a safe trip home in that beautiful sonic blue beast.:rockon::coolman:

03SvtSonicCobra

I got the Sonic Blues.
Established Member
BLK03SVT10TH said:
DEAL IS DONE! THANKS!! :pepper: :banana: :pepper:
FINALLY SOLD. Happy to find serious buyer all the way from AZ. Thanks for coming up to IN,to pick up my Lightning. You are a hell of guy Thanks again. Have a safe trip home in that beautiful sonic blue beast.:rockon::coolman:

Blown4dr

en fuego
Established Member
Yah,
Good buyer, Kevin, and good seller, bout time for some good news sales. Best of luck in your new sonic blue '03 SVT! Maybe cruise on down to SD sometime. Btw, my polished/ported Eaton & Plenum Stage 4 is going to look killer under that hood! Might need some chrome wheels now.

Andy

Last edited:

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
03SvtSonicCobra said:
FINALLY SOLD. Happy to find serious buyer all the way from AZ. Thanks for coming up to IN,to pick up my Lightning. You are a hell of guy Thanks again. Have a safe trip home in that beautiful sonic blue beast.:rockon::coolman:

I had fun driving her back. 800 miles the first day. 1100 miles the second day and I'm home in Lake Havasu City, AZ from the Chicago area in 2 days. It was a very comfortable and enjoyable drive.

03SvtSonicCobra

I got the Sonic Blues.
Established Member
BLK03SVT10TH said:
I had fun driving her back. 800 miles the first day. 1100 miles the second day and I'm home in Lake Havasu City, AZ from the Chicago area in 2 days. It was a very comfortable and enjoyable drive.
Glad to hear it. :D

Users who are viewing this thread