2004 Mystichrome Cobra Front Seat Cover

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
I was cleaning out my shed earlier this week when I came across a box from Tousley Ford. When I opened it up, I realized what it was - an upper front seat cover for my Mystichrome Cobra Convertible (that I subsequently sold in 2012).

This extremely rare cover was bought new from Tousley Ford in 2010. I bought this cover as insurance, in case one of my original covers got damaged. It is BRAND new and is still in the original plastic packaging with the Ford Part Number (4R3Z-6364416-GAA) on the back side. At the time I purchased the cover, Steve (from Tousley Ford) indicated this was one of the last original Mystichrome seat covers in the inventory for all the Ford Dealerships throughout the U.S. This may very well be the last one in existence that was produced by Ford and is still in the original plastic packaging!

Since it's going to be very hard (if not impossible from my perspective) to determine a fair market price, I decided to list the cover on eBay and let the market dictate what it is worth. However, I did include a reserve to ensure I don't "give it away."

If you (or anyone you might know) is interested, it is listed as "2004 Ford Mystichrome Cobra Front Seat Cover." As per the forum rules, I am not providing the link to this auction.

This will make a great addition for any Mystichrome owners out there.:rockon:

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
For a gauge I paid $600 for NOS drivers side. It was before TMI had them available which may bring your price down a bunch.

I wasn't aware that TMI was offering them now. However, I'm not taking a loss on what I paid, so I'll probably be keeping it a little longer...:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread