SOLD: 2004 Mustang Cobra SVT Coupe Black/Charcoal, 30k miles

ShaneCobra74

Established Member
Any chance you would consider selling your CO car?
Planning on hanging onto it for awhile. It is in beautiful condition and still smells new inside. Like I did with the black coupe I just sold, I'm going to pull the IRS and upgrade/ detail it. Won't need much work as its super clean already. If I do sell, I'll get it out to the members here first. Thanks for asking. It never hurts to ask.

ShaneCobra74

Established Member
I'm planning on keeping it for awhile. It's essentially in new condition and still smells new inside. Like I did the black Cobra I just sold, I plan on removing the IRS and upgrading/ detailing the assembly. The IRS won't need much work, though, since its super clean already. Thanks for asking about the car, though. It never hurts to ask!

BenTX

Established Member
Planning on hanging onto it for awhile. It is in beautiful condition and still smells new inside. Like I did with the black coupe I just sold, I'm going to pull the IRS and upgrade/ detail it. Won't need much work as it’s super clean already. If I do sell, I'll get it out to the members here first. Thanks for asking. It never hurts to ask.
Appreciate the response, and It sounds like a great example. Shoot me a pm if you want my contact information, just in case your plans change. :)

I don’t get on the forum too often anymore and my old username from the late 2000’s was purged due to inactivity.

rockyred8589

Established Member
Just want to update all of my Terminator friends and close out this thread. I sold the Cobra today. It was really hard watching it go, but the buyer gave me my full asking price for it, which we both felt was fair. $38,500.00. He was incredibly happy about its condition, mods, and the overall sale process. Looking forward to replacing it with another two-year specialty Mustang, the 12-13 Boss 302. I'm still in the Terminator game with my 22k mile CO Cobra coupe!! Many thanks to the SVT Performance forum!!! I don't know how to mark the thread as sold...
If you every consider selling competition Orange lmk

Users who are viewing this thread