2004 Mustang Cobra Coupe - Competition Orange

absvtford1

Established Member
Putting my car up for sale. I've had it for a few years now, and I think it's time someone else enjoy her. Here are some details:

2004 Mustang Cobra Coupe

~4,500 Miles

Minor Modifications (Flowmaster Mufflers, B&M Shifter, lowered 1", Miscellaneous Steeda parts, including interior knobs/buttons, etc.) Refer to photos.

I also have extra parts if the buyer is interested, including the front bumper undermount lip, floor mats, and insulation under the hood.

I will not entertain low-ball or unreasonable offers. If you are looking at this ad, you know what this car is about, and you know it is one of the highly sought-after Terminators.

I have more photos but am having problems uploading to the site.

PM Me

Attachments

• IMG-0048.JPG
    IMG-0048.JPG
    569.3 KB · Views: 738
  • IMG-2664.JPG
    IMG-2664.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 708
  • IMG-1871.JPG
    IMG-1871.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 744

absvtford1

Established Member
Also, I have all original parts for the car to be returned to stock and the car has never been pullied.

Hotwire

Established Member
Call or text me, as I'm sure you are having the same issues with the site. Number is PM'ed to you.

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
you got pics of the LIp? any interest in selling that separate, and if so how much?

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Good god. I love it wish mine had that kind of miles. Bump from a fellow CO owner glws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hotwire

Established Member
If you are interested in selling the car, contact me. I have PM'ed you, left my number and requested yours. You have been active and have not responded. Are you testing the waters or serious? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread